OpenIAM Announces the Availability of Version 3.1 of Its Identity and Access Management Suite
Cortlandt Manor, NY (PRWEB) June 30, 2014: OpenIAM, a provider of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions announces the immediate availability of version 3.1 of its IAM suite. The OpenIAM suite provides customers with a flexible and fully integrated IAM platform that can serve the needs for mid to large organizations. Organizations using the OpenIAM solution are able to:
- Provision and De-provision accounts to cloud services and on-premise applications
- Federate Single Sign On (SSO) to applications (cloud, enterprise, mobile) using standards such as SAML and OpenID
- Reverse proxy based SSO to applications that are not standards compliant
- Synchronize data from one or more source systems to target systems
Version 3.1 builds on an already flexible platform and provides customers with the following new functionality and improvements:
- OpenIAM is now available in English, Spanish, German and Russian
- Access Review: a complete view of a user’s access privileges as well as determine access risk and exceptions
- Expanded list of out of the box workflow templates
- User management templates are configurable from the admin interface
- Scheduled reports: Users can subscribe to a report and have it delivered automatically
- Enhancements to:
- Provisioning and Reconciliation engine
- Administrative and operational tools
- Configurability options for the Reverse proxy
- New Connectors including: SCIM, REST, SOAP, Notes/Domino, Peoplesoft, SAP
These connectors are in addition to existing connectors for Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, Salesforce.com, Groovy Script, Custom database tables, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Linux.
"Certant chooses OpenIAM as its recommended product amongst other technologies because of OpenIAM’s benefits and added value to customers’ needs. Main benefits that led to our decision to make OpenIAM our first choice are simplicity, underlying technology, features, vision, roadmap, manufacturer quality of support, quality and total cost of ownership," says Jonas Pfefferman CEO of Certant, an Argentina based consulting firm specializing in Identity Management services. Certant Identity Management services are certified under ISO 9001:2008 quality standards.
About OpenIAM, LLC
Founded in 2008, OpenIAM provides a comprehensive Identity and Access Management stack. The OpenIAM product suite has been built from the ground up to provide a cost effective, easy to use IAM solution without the issues found in offerings that have grown largely through acquisitions and legacy systems. The company’s products are being used by mid to large organizations in a variety of industries including: Government, financial services, telecommunications, education, healthcare, manufacturing, publishing, and retail. The OpenIAM ecosystem also includes systems integrator partners in the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America.