OpenIAM Releases Identity Governance and Web Access Management Platform for Higher Education Institutions
For colleges and universities, OpenIAM introduces an industry-specific IAM solution for students and faculty which incorporates technologies such as Docker and Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS).
CORTLANDT MANOR, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OpenIAM, LLC announces the release of a fully featured Identity Governance and Web Access Management (IAM) platform for higher education institutions. With this new, industry-specific solution, colleges and universities can take advantage of special pricing while leveraging the benefits of a comprehensive IAM stack, including options to deploy on-premise through Docker containers or as part of a cloud IDaaS solution.
OpenIAM for Higher Education includes:
- Password Reset with both SMS and email-based one-time tokens
- Self-service portal with SSO and profile management
- Synchronization from source systems
- Reconciliation functionality
- Account Claim functionality
- SMS-based OTP
- Adaptive authentication
- Extensive REST and SOAP API
- Out-of-the-box connectors for:
- AD, Azure AD, Office 365, Google Suite, LDAP, Linux, RDBMS, CSV, and more
Additionally, OpenIAM offers a migration program from legacy or abandoned IAM products for education.
OpenIAM will be exhibiting at the RSA Conference in San Francisco from March 5-7.