Announcing OpenIAM Enterprise Edition 2020
The latest commercial version of OpenIAM’s fully integrated next-gen, IAM platform features new capabilities for Customer IAM (CIAM), strong authentication, audit & compliance, and user life cycle for the mid to large enterprise with DevOps tools to simplify both on-premise and cloud deployments.
This new release builds upon the previous edition by providing customers with new deployment options and greater capabilities for authentication, auditing & compliance, and user life cycle management. The underlying architecture of the IAM platform has been optimized for performance and scalability.
Some of the new features in Enterprise Edition 2020 include:
- Adaptive authentication: Enables organizations to improve security related to authentication by defining complex authentication workflows which can incorporate a variety of factors such as geolocation, roles, devices, etc.
- Social login and registration: Allows end-users to authenticate using their social identities. Social registration enables dynamic registration where the configured attributes can be obtained from the social site, resulting in a simplified user experience.
- Mobile MFA with push notification: iOS and Droid applications which can be used by customers to both improve security and better the end user experience.
- User access certification: Comprehensive access certification solution which provides organizations with the ability to configure both ad-hoc and regularly scheduled user access certification campaigns. Access certifications can be performed on both on-premise and cloud applications and provides for closed-loop remediation, dashboard to monitor progress and reports for auditors.
- Improved user life cycle workflow templates which now support SLAs and escalations
- Improved orphan management: User interface simplifies the effort to identify and manage orphaned accounts.
- Group governance: Allows customers to easily manage the creation, memberships and certifications related to groups.
- DevOps: Support deployments using RPM files, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes. Terraform scripts have been provided to largely automate complex multi-node deployments both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Monitoring – out of the box platform monitoring provides information on uptime, utilization, error and configurable alerts.
For more information on the new features of OpenIAM Enterprise Edition 2020, please join our webinars.