Cortlandt Manor, NY (PRWEB) March 10, 2015: OpenIAM, a provider of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions, has announced the release of version 3.3 of its IAM suite.
The OpenIAM suite is currently used globally by mid to large organizations in a variety of industries including financial services, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing and education. These organizations are using the OpenIAM solution to address a broad spectrum of challenges ranging from Access Review and Governance, User life cycle management, Selfservice and Single Sign On.
Of particular note in the new release are the improvements in the Access Governance functionality and the extended integration with Microsoft technologies. The new capabilities allow management of Sharepoint, Lync, and Office365. They also allow organizations to simplify tasks such as managing shared folders, computer objects, group management and certification. “For the OpenIAM customer, this means simplified management of their Microsoft ecosystem using the same OpenIAM platform that they use to manage their other systems,” said Ameet Shah, VP of Marketing at OpenIAM. “This simplifies the management effort, improves security and reduces costs.”
Version 3.3 offers customers the following new features and improvements:
- Improved group management with out of the box specialization for Active Directory Groups
- Extended integration with Microsoft technologies:
1) Active Directory - shared folder management
2) Microsoft Exchange - Ability to dynamically determine an available exchange database based on rules
3) Lync 2013 Connector
4) Office365 Connector
5) Sharepoint Connector
- Certification (Attestation) for Users and Group Membership
- Location management
- Improved flexibility in password policy and synchronization
- IT Policy / Terms and Conditions management
- Improved reporting
- Ease of use improvements for Federation and Reverse Proxy
- Localization: Portuguese and French
- Additional reports
- Support for PostgreSQL DB
- Performance improvements
About OpenIAM LLC
Founded in 2008, OpenIAM provides a comprehensive Identity and Access Management stack. The OpenIAM product suite has been built from the ground up to provide a cost effective, easy to use IAM solution without the issues found in offerings that have grown largely through acquisitions and legacy systems. The company’s products are being used by mid to large organizations in a variety of industries including: Government, financial services, telecommunications, education, healthcare, manufacturing, publishing, and retail. The OpenIAM ecosystem also includes systems integrator partners in the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America.