Hi Davide, welcome to the OpenIAM community!
I will see what I can do to help, but you will need to provide more information.
The error you are seeing suggests a timeout issue between OpenIAM, RabbitMQ and the JDBC Connector. OpenIAM posts messages/events onto RabbitMQ which are then picked up by connectors for processing. The error you’ve posted shows that OpenIAM isn’t receiving a response within the default timeout.
- What you are trying to do when you see this error?
- Have you run your search query directly on the database? If so how long does it take to complete?
- Do you get a green timestamp next to the managed system that’s using the JDBC Connector?
- How have you deployed OpenIAM? docker, rpm etc?
- Have you deployed a JDBC connector within your environment?