Home Forums Identity Governance CSV Sync Failed

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Davide Ceravolo
    Participant

Good morning everyone, I have the following problem with the latest version of the Openiam Docker image:
    I have the need to import the user master data inside via a .csv file, but when I go to do the synchronization I get back the error I attached; I tried to do the reinstallation of the whole solution without success.
    Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Hi Davide,
    Can you post your synch configuration? Also, what do you see in the audit logs?

Davide Ceravolo
    Participant

Hi Sunnet Shah, thank you for your reply, i attach screenshot of the synchronization configuration as required.
    In the audit log is present only this error, the other part of the process result “SUCCESS” without error.
    In particular the error is located in syncronization_thread created by syncronization process.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    suneet_shah
    Keymaster

The configuration looks correct. Its possible that there is a problem in the transformation script.
    One way to troubleshoot would be connect to the synchronization container and watch the logs. You can put in some comments in the script so that you can see where its failing.

Alternatively, you can post your script and we can try to help you.

Davide Ceravolo
    Participant

Thank you for your help, the problem has been a installation error perhaps due to an error in the pull process of Docker container, i solve removing the entire infrastructure and reinstall entire removing all the images.
    A simple teardown and setup have not been sufficient to resolve the issue.
    I hope this can be useful.
    Thanks again for support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.