Home Forums Identity Governance Importing users from AD to OpenIAM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sheik kalidh
    Participant

Hi,

I have been trying to synchronize groups between AD and OpenIAM and when i run sync, below error appears in idm.out.

Received RemoteConnector_1.SEARCH API response from connector: Response{status=FAILURE, errorCode=FAIL_CONNECTOR, errorText=’The term ‘objectClass=group’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

Please help me to fix this.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by suneet_shah.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by suneet_shah.
    sheik kalidh
    Participant

I have chaneg sql/ldap filetr query and now API response is success. But when i check in synchronization.out it shows

INFO 117675 — [TaskExecutor-17] o.o.s.s.i.s.adapters.AbstractSrcAdapter : Value from jobsPullCount is 1
    2020-07-13 14:06:44.917 ERROR 117675 — [TaskExecutor-17] o.o.s.s.i.s.adapters.AbstractSrcAdapter : java.lang.NullPointerException
    2020-07-13 14:06:44.919 INFO 117675 — [TaskExecutor-17] o.o.s.s.i.s.adapters.AbstractSrcAdapter : Value from jobsPullCount is 0

API Response is success in idm.out

Received RemoteConnector_1.SEARCH API response from connector: Response{status=SUCCESS, errorCode=null, errorText=’null’, responseValue=null, errorTokenList=null, stacktraceText=null}

this is Ldap query : Get-ADGroup -LDAPFilter ‘(objectClass=group)’ -SearchBase ‘DC=xxxx,DC=com’

Rest of the settings are default as in “Synchronization->AD group Example” and linked managed system to “AD Powershell managed system”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by sheik kalidh.
    suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Before we troubleshoot the synchronization configuration, can you check the connection under managed systems? Is the connection health check being shown in green?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.