Home Forums Installation Ldap Connector (ldaps) – cacerts – No such file or directory

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lourenco
    Participant

Hi guys
    After resolved the start ldapconnector.sh script, I had another error.
    When I started the connector I received a message:

org.openiam.connector.core.base.exception.ConnectorException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/openiam/conf/ldap-connector-rabbitmq/certs/cacerts (No such file or directory)

The documentation states that there will be an error in the first attempt to connect openiam to the ldaps server. But I have already repeated the process and it continues in the same way.

In the Openiam console after config a new managed system to use ldap conector I received same error

(×org.openiam.connector.core.base.exception.ConnectorException: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /data/openiam/conf/ldap-connector-rabbitmq/certs/cacerts (No such file or directory)

I attached the full log, if anyone could help me.

Regards
    Lourenco

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lourenco
    Participant

I tried to put the file (cacerts with CA Root) in the mentioned location, but it didn’t work.

Lourenco
    Participant

For some reason the certificate is not being imported:

Errors from ldap-connector-rabbitmq.out
    Could not get certificate from ldaps://10.0.0.4:636

I tried to put the fqdn but without success.
    Could not get certificate from ldaps://dc-03.xyz.net:636

I have already checked the communications between the openiam server and ldap server and they are working

Lourenco
    Participant

Hi Guys

I solved informing the path of the certificate in the script, and copying the certificate to the location, I know it is not the correct way.

-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/usr/local/OpenIAM/connectors/ldap-connector-rabbitmq/certs/cacerts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.