Home Forums Installation OpenIAM initial sync with AD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Reich
    Participant

Hi all,

I am relatively new to the OpenIAM system and need some help to figure out how to get up and running within the system. I have successfully gotten OpenIAM installed via RPM onto CentOS-8-Stream running 4.2.0.8.

I have gotten all of the initial suite setup and successfully logged into the HTTP FQDN without any issue. I have configured the AD PowerShell Connector and setup the managed system AD PowerShell Managed System.

I have received a green response on the running connectors status for the aforementioned managed system. My next step was to try and synchronize data into OpenIAM from AD (users/groups). I used one of the example items provided and it has been configured as shown in the Sync_Settings_Groups.png attachment below.

The test returns as successful.

When I run the SYNC NOW option I get the follow errors returned:

Nothing has been found in target system.
    PROVISIONING_USER_SEARCH
    Search called
    (&(objectClass=user)(objectCategory=person))
    Error code: INTERNAL_ERROR;error text: Response is not received from RabbitMQ during reply timeout

I am trying to move through this setup one step at a time so any information you can provide that may help would be useful, thank you!

• This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Jordan Reich.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Hi Jordan

thanks for posting the details. The problem in the synch is that you are using a ldap filter with the powershell connector.

We have some docs at the URL below which can help you

https://docs.openiam.com/docs-4.2.0.8/connectorconfig/microsoft/4-adpowershell

Take a look at the section on synchronization.

Jordan Reich
    Participant

Thank you for the response and my apologies for the delay on my response. Other priorities crept up and I haven’t had the chance to get back around to this until now. I updated the information using the PowerShell connector details, I believe, in a correct manner (attachment below).

However, I am still receiving this error when attempting to perform a SYNC (attachment below).

I also checked the status of the RabbitMQ on the OpenIAM box and it seems to be fine? (attachment below).

Appreciate any help you can provide! Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.