Home Forums Identity Governance Reconciliation JDBC Target system

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Davide Ceravolo
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m trying to test the reconciliation system with the master data entered in OpenIAM and the login information on target system (MySQL throw JDBC connector), but from the documentation I can’t understand how to configure the following parts:
    – Connector
    – What needs to be entered/what scripts to use for reconciliation and the connector.
    Thanks in advance

Neil Herbert
    Participant

Hi Davide,

From your other post, I understand that you have deployed via Docker? The first thing to do is make sure you are deploying the JDBC Connector. OpenIAM uses SOA or Microservices and the JDBC Connector “Microservice” is not deployed out of the box. You will need to make sure you’ve uncommented line 180 in the startup.sh file (https://bitbucket.org/openiam/openiam-docker-compose/src/84ec2c1cd38bbf0c6150bd3aa2ed2e8757c03df5/startup.sh#lines-180)

Out of the box you will find that the JDBC Connector is already supplied as a configured connector, you should also find an example JDBC Managed System which will help you get started.

In the search query field you need to write your SQL select statement to get users from that system and either use the Policy Map or a Transform groovy script to map the columns from the database to OpenIAM.

Hopefully that’s enough to get you going.

Davide Ceravolo
    Participant

Hi Neil,
    I have a docker deployment of Openiam, the connector is deployed and working but I don’t need to provision DB users to Openiam but I need to configure reconciliation by matching Openiam users with DB users.
    Unfortunately I haven’t found enough information to understand how to correctly compile the attached screenshot.
    Thank you in advance for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.