Home Forums Installation Sync MS AD users and groups using Ldap Reply To: Sync MS AD users and groups using Ldap

Anuradha bopagama
Participant

Hi

when i try to synchronize the Groups in Provisioning menu below error log appear in AD connector log. I install AD connector on a separate server which is attached to my domain.

PowerShell exception System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: Unable to connect to AD as PSDrive ---> System.Management.Automation.RuntimeException: Unable to connect to AD as PSDrive
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.PipelineBase.Invoke(IEnumerable input)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.Worker.ConstructPipelineAndDoWork(Runspace rs, Boolean performSyncInvoke)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.Worker.CreateRunspaceIfNeededAndDoWork(Runspace rsToUse, Boolean isSync)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.CoreInvokeHelper[TInput,TOutput](PSDataCollection<code>1 input, PSDataCollection</code>1 output, PSInvocationSettings settings)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.CoreInvoke[TInput,TOutput](PSDataCollection<code>1 input, PSDataCollection</code>1 output, PSInvocationSettings settings)
   at System.Management.Automation.PowerShell.Invoke(IEnumerable input, PSInvocationSettings settings)
   at ConnectorRequestRunner.Workers.PowershellWorker.RunPowershellScript(String scriptPath, MessageInfo openIAMRequest)