Home Forums Identity Governance Exporting OpenIAM groups to OpenLDAP.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alexandre Mahé
    Participant

Hello forum,

I need to import groups and their users in OpenLDAP but I get this message :

class org.openiam.api.connector.user.response.SearchUserProvisioningConnectorResponse cannot be cast to class org.openiam.api.connector.group.response.SearchGroupProvisioningConnectorResponse (org.openiam.api.connector.user.response.SearchUserProvisioningConnectorResponse and org.openiam.api.connector.group.response.SearchGroupProvisioningConnectorResponse are in unnamed module of loader org.springframework.boot.loader.LaunchedURLClassLoader @35fb3008)

Here is my system configuration: in attachments

Can you help me?
    Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Hi Alexandre

You are trying to import groups from LDAP to OpenIAM? If so, I would recommend that you use Synchronization instead of reconciliation for this. Synch is used for both importing data and automated provisioning. Reconciliation is a bi-directional comparison and not what you need here.

Alexandre Mahé
    Participant

Hello, thank you for the answer suneet_shah.
    I am looking to synchronize the OpenIAM database and an LDAP directory manually for now then I will automate after doing validate the operation. Do you know how to correct the error I get?
    Thanks

Alexandre Mahé
    Participant

Hello

I made a connector to import my OpenLDAP groups into OpenIAM. I want to synchronize the OpenIAM group members in the OpenLDAP group attributes (UniqueMember attribute), how can I do that?

suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Hi Alexandre,

We will share a full overview of how to do this by early next week.
    It will be a complete overview of working with openldap

Alexandre Mahé
    Participant

Hello sunnet_shah,

Understood, could you please provide the link?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.