Home Forums Identity Governance OpenLDAP Provisioning

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Arvind Kumar
    Participant

Can we have a proper document / Video which I can follow to provision the OpenLDAP directory?

My Source is OpenIAM and I want to provision to OpenLDAP for ldap authentication.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Arvind Kumar.
    suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Hi Arvind,
    We will be posting a video for this later this week. Have you already done the following?
    a) Start the ldap connector
    b) Create a managed system
    c) Associated the managed system role to test the provisioning?

Arvind Kumar
    Participant

Yes I did the same. but no success.

My LDAP Connector is connected but neither reconciliating nor provisioning.

suneet_shah
    Keymaster

Hi Arvind,
    Can you post the logs from the ldap connector?
    Please also post the ldap connector managed system configuration (blank out anything that is sensistive)

Arvind Kumar
    Participant

Hi @suneet_shah,

Please find the below attached logs + settings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arvind Kumar
    Participant

{“id”:”c87ba1d4-61c7-4933-9cc7-d2dba705ec56″,”lastIndexDateTime”:1622282928914,”userId”:”3000″,”timestamp”:1622282898632,”source”:”ESB”,”action”:”PROVISIONING_USER_SEARCH”,”result”:”FAILURE”,”nodeIP”:”iam”,”correlationId”:”6AQrllJupB”,”contentProviderId”:”40284c9279a9eb120179aa03e76c006b”,”attributes”:[{“id”:”TSumZedntTyXcSOLLqVkVDVahQBMnKhzXxlT”,”lastIndexDateTime”:1622282898684,”key”:”EVENT_NAME”,”value”:”PROVISIONING_USER_SEARCH”},{“id”:”TSDaZXEVItYkJWOnLikvbYbdBwNuHvwuqRth”,”lastIndexDateTime”:1622282898685,”key”:”DESCRIPTION”,”value”:”Search called”},{“id”:”mmEqCjZGgBmYnwfKTtpQxUNQRsDfukSuRcYT”,”lastIndexDateTime”:1622282898762,”key”:”lookupQuery”,”value”:”(&(objectclass=inetOrgPerson)(uid=?))”},{“id”:”CxMVBTHKsxhmIpzLJhbzLStkShOsPucfSwDe”,”lastIndexDateTime”:1622282928784,”key”:”FAILURE_REASON”,”value”:”Error code: INTERNAL_ERROR;error text: Response is not received from RabbitMQ during reply timeout”}],”targetManagedSystems”:[{“id”:”YzEffjCFbHhnoHvjWRATaEScOpjMSddSBdlr”,”lastIndexDateTime”:1622282928915,”key”:”101″,”value”:”LDAP Managed System”}],”parentId”:”null”}

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Arvind Kumar.
    Attachments:
    Arvind Kumar
    Participant

Hi @suneet_shah,

Any Update on this?

Viacheslav Gnennyi
    Participant

Hi Arvind,
    What version OpenIAM do you use ? What type installation do you use (docker / rpm)?
    Can you :
    1. resave connector (webconsole -> provisioning -> connectors. Open “LDAP CONNECTOR” and press save button.)
    2. Can you post logs from : idm , esb, ldap-connector modules with time of operations.
    3. if this is docker installation, please provide container status : (like comand: ‘docker ps’)

: Response is not received from RabbitMQ during reply timeout – error looks like has not answer from one of module. If this error in idm log – looks like some problem with ldap-connector module.

Arvind Kumar
    Participant

I have done the steps mentioned by you but no success.
    Please find the attached logs.
    This is Single VM installation not docker.

Build : Version: 4.2.0.7.31b6434, Build: 2021/05/13 18:44 +0000, Last commit 2021/05/12 13:16 +0000
    Installation Type : RPM

Attachments:
    Viacheslav Gnennyi
    Participant

Hi,

2021-06-23 04:43:34.106 ERROR 2095 — [ool-30-thread-1] o.o.r.s.i.p.ReconciliationUserProcessor : SearchQuery is not defined for reconciliation config.

Looks like not fill “Target System Search Query script” field on Reconciliation config page. There is must be something like “/recon/LDAPSearch Query.groovy”

Please share Reconciliation config screen.

Arvind Kumar
    Participant

PFA

Attachments:
    Arvind Kumar
    Participant

Update:

After changing some configurations Users started getting provisioned but still groups are not getting provisioned.

Question :- All the users are getting provisioned under BaseDN I want to provision them into a particular OU, How do I do that?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.