OpenIAM subscriptions grant organizations access to the OpenIAM Enterprise Edition and are designed to assist you during every stage of your Identity and Access Management project through a commercial support model. This includes providing support during:
- Design and development
- QA and deployment
- Assistance with production issues
The OpenIAM solution consists of the core product as well as a growing number of integrations. The subscriptions include support for both the core product and out-of-the-box integrations.
The Enterprise subscription is an annual subscription offered in Gold and Platinum editions. Each has a different SLA and provides customers with the following benefits:
- Product updates - New releases, bug fixes, and patches
- Support - Customers can contact OpenIAM support via web, email, and phone. All support requests are logged in our central support system and customers have the option to monitor progress through the support self-service portal
- Authorized contacts - Designated contacts in your company can work directly with product experts
- Accelerated SLA - High severity issues are fast tracked to the appropriate technical resources to enable rapid resolution
- Legal assurance - Safeguards customers who are developing and deploying open-source solutions from legal harm
Service Level Agreements
- Severity 1: Production system: Solution or a critical feature is down and no workaround is available.
- Severity 2: Production system: A major feature or function is not working correctly and is blocking full use of the system, but other features are operational. Root cause analysis on a production failure where service has been restored. Non-production system: a major feature or function is not working correctly and could delay deployment or upgrade. No workaround is available.
- Severity 3: Production system: A minor issue is impacting usability or administration of the system, but a workaround is available and major features/functions are working correctly.
- Severity 4: Production system: Any other minor incidents or problems. These are usually cosmetic issues.
The table below summarizes each subscription level.
|Duration of the subscription||1 year||1 year|
|Availability||Monday through Friday||365 Days|
|Hours of Operation||8am - 6pm||24 x 7|
|Response time||Based on severity level||Based on severity level|
|Support medium||Web, email, phone||Web, email, phone|
|Number of support tickets||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|New product releases||Included||Included|
|Bug fixes and patches||Included||Included|
|Accelerated SLAs||Not included||Included|
|Number of authorized support contacts||4||10|
Managing identity can be complex. Let OpenIAM simplify how you manage all of your identities from a converged modern platform hosted on-premises or in the cloud.
For 15 years, OpenIAM has been helping mid to large enterprises globally improve security and end-user satisfaction while lowering operational costs.