Case Study: IdaaS in Manufacturing
A global manufacturing firm headquartered in the EU wanted to replace their current IAM solution as part of an overall modernization effort.
The user community consisted of employees, contractors, customers, and vendors. All of these users needed access to the systems. The company required a unified IAM platform which could achieve the following:
- Support employees, customers and vendors from the same platform
- Automated user life-cycle management for employees by integrating with Workday
- Self-registration with validation for vendors and customers
- Single Sign-On (SSO) to business applications
- MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) for improved security
- Self-service password reset for all users
- Workflow-based request approval functionality for employees
User life cycle management
- OTP over e-mail, SMS or IVR
- OpenIAM authenticator app with push notification
Managing identity can be complex. Let OpenIAM simplify how you manage all of your identities from a converged modern platform hosted on-premises or in the cloud.
For 15 years, OpenIAM has been helping mid to large enterprises globally improve security and end user satisfaction while lowering operational costs.