Identity and Access Management Concepts
- What is workforce identity?
- What is automated provisioning?
- What is automated de-provisioning?
- Authentication vs authorization
- What is role-based access control (RBAC)?
- What is attribute-based access control (ABAC)?
- What is access certification?
- What is an orphan account?
- What is birthright access?
- What is single sign-on (SSO)?
- What is SAML?
- What is OAuth?
- What is OpenID Connect (OIDC)?
- What is reconciliation?
- What is segregation of duties (SoD)?
- What are provisioning connectors?
- What are privileged accounts?
- What is contractor management?
Managing identity can be complex. Let OpenIAM simplify how you manage all of your identities from a converged modern platform hosted on-premises or in the cloud.
For 15 years, OpenIAM has been helping mid to large enterprises globally improve security and end user satisfaction while lowering operational costs.